LET YOUR HOPE ROAR
“They will not live in fear or dread of what may come, for their hearts are firm, ever secure in their faith. Steady and strong, they will not be afraid, but will calmly face their every foe until they all go down in defeat.” – Psalm 112:7-8 (TPT)
I awoke this morning to a message from a friend of mine informing me that the coronavirus was declared a global pandemic. Immediately a righteous anger bubbled up inside of me, as well as a Holy call to HOPE. My friend, who is also a Prophet, made the comment that the voices of HOPE must begin to speak louder than the prophets of fear. Immediately I heard the voice of the Lord say to me, “LET MY HOPE PROPHETS ARISE!”
HOPE HAS A ROAR
As this is the year of the mouth, the Holy Spirit told me it is time to start using my mouth! The Lord asked me to begin to ROAR HOPE so loudly that the voices of fear would be drowned out. He said that faith is more powerful than fear, and as faith comes by hearing (Romans 10:17), those who have a voice of HOPE to the nations must begin to stand against religious and political spirits that would seek to keep us silent. We must ROAR to help build faith and HOPE in others. Scripture itself is filled with passages of HOPE, and the Word of God is living and active. As we begin to connect our faith with the Word and God’s promises of HOPE, we will build a case for HOPE that the world cannot deny!
“For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.” – Hebrews 4:12
If you are struggling to find HOPE in this time, may I suggest reading hope-filled scripture aloud to stir and build faith in your heart again. Life or death is found within the tongue (Proverbs 18:21), and we are called to SPEAK LIFE over ourselves and our situations at all costs.
“As the snow and rain that fall from heaven do not return until they have accomplished their purpose, soaking the earth and causing it to sprout with new life, providing seed to sow and bread to eat. So also will be the word that I speak; it does not return to me unfulfilled. My word performs my purpose and fulfills the mission I sent it out to accomplish.”
– Isaiah 55:10-11 (TPT)
How does the world define HOPE?
But the Bible – the REALITY of every born-again child of God – defines and refers to HOPE as SO MUCH MORE. Any roaring voice who truly speaks the heart of the Father and lives under the New Covenant of Jesus will understand that we are carriers of HOPE because we are carriers of Jesus Himself. As citizens of Heaven (Philippians 3:20) and as those who are seated with Christ Himself (Ephesians 2:6), we actually carry the authority and the ability to remain far ABOVE fear and hopelessness. Our reality is a greater one because of who we are in Christ. We must not completely hide ourselves away from what is happening in this Earthly reality, but we have the absolute privilege of ROARING HOPE over Earth, even if it means standing in the face of a spirit of fear.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind”
– 2 Timothy 1:7
“…for He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world” – 1 John 4:4
Once again, I hear the Holy Spirit say, “LET MY HOPE PROPHETS ARISE! NOW IS THE TIME TO ROAR!”
A CASE FOR HOPE
In prayer, the Lord gave me the following points and scriptures to build a case for HOPE to stir up the ROAR within each voice of HOPE that reads this.
1. There is a great AWAKENING happening across the globe at the moment. The Bride is getting into position for the greatest harvest of souls and the most Heavenly outpouring of the Holy Ghost that we have ever known! True to his usual character, the backlash of the enemy is fear and intimidation. “Hope deferred makes the heart sick…” (Proverbs 13:12). The Lord showed me that His will for the Bride involved hearts that are FULLY ALIVE, FULLY AWAKE, and FULL OF RESURRECTION LIFE! The enemy will always twist and try to do the opposite of God’s will, which in this case means causing hearts to grow “sick” rather than fully awake and alive with promise. The voices of HOPE must arise in this hour to ROAR HOPE and LIFE over the fearful, sick hearts. We ROAR “no more delay,” and we say NO to the spirit of fear!
2. HOPE does not disappoint. We can hold onto it with all our strength because of the love of God poured out into our hearts. HOPE BRINGS LIFE, and we can rejoice in hard times because the HOPE of the Holy Spirit that was given to us. Romans 5:3-5: “And not only this, but]we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.”
3. HOPE anchors the soul to God’s Word! Anchor- a reliable or principal support; something that serves to hold an object firmly (Merriam-Webster online). It keeps our emotions and thoughts firmly supported and held in TRUTH. Hebrews 6:19: “This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil…”
4. HOPE keeps us safely tethered to God, our stronghold.
Zechariah 9:12: “Return to the stronghold, O prisoners who have the hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.” The word HOPE here in the Hebrew is the word tiqvah(S8615), which literally means a cord that tethers you to something (also refers to an expectation). The word stronghold is bitstsarown(S1225), which means a fortress or a fortified place. Psalm 18:2 calls GOD our fortress and deliverer, and Psalm 46:1-3 also calls God our stronghold.
5. We have HOPE because our lives are now HIDDEN with Christ. We can fix our thoughts on higher realities of VICTORY and RESURRECTION because we are hidden. Colossians 3:1-4: “Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.”
ROARING IN THE VICTORY THAT’S ALREADY WON
The Lord is pouring out a Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation upon the Bride like never before (Ephesians 1:17). I have noticed discussion in all streams of Christianity about the amazing implications of our revelation of Ephesians 2:6: “…and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.” Being seated in Heavenly Places means sitting far ABOVE all fear, all powers of darkness or dominion or principality (Ephesians 1:21).
Ephesians 2:6 means that we can ROAR from a place of complete VICTORY in Jesus.
I heard the Lord say that there is always HOPE because there is VICTORY in Jesus.
“…but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
– 1 Corinthians 15:57
During this season of roaring HOPE, we must not forget that we are roaring something that ALREADY EXISTS, and we do not have to beg God to pour it out. We are the ones who get to pour out upon the Earth the HOPE that we have, because of the VICTORY that Jesus has given us! We are OVERCOMERS and can therefore ROAR a VICTORY SHOUT because of what the Lord has done.
“For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith.” – 1 John 5:4
“The sound of joyful shouting and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the Lord does valiantly.” – Psalm 118:15
ALL FEAR CAST OUT
“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.” – 1 John 4:18
The born-again have been made perfect in love because of Love Himself. May you begin to press deeper and deeper into His perfect Love, so that all fear is cast out. May you see His face in new ways, and be delivered from all fears and shame as you begin to shine with His radiance (Psalm 34:4-5).
ARISE AND ROAR
I pray that the living and active Word of God begins to take deeper root within you, and that you join me in ROARING HOPE over the nations. This is the hour for the HOPE Prophets and HOPE VOICES to arise and ROAR! Greater is He who lives in us than he that is in the world, and we know that the Spirit of God has empowered us and given us love and a sound mind. Regardless of the darkness we may see in the world, “a Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it” – John 1:5
“When you succeed, we will celebrate and shout for joy. Flags will fly when victory is yours! Yes, God will answer your prayers and we will praise him!” – Psalm 20:5 (TPT)
Arise voices of HOPE, and ROAR!!!